Character traits of a disciple:
1. Matt. 10:24 "The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord." - Humility.
2. Luke 14:26 “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” – Self-sacrifice.
3. John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed" - Perseverance.
4. John 13:35 "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." - Brotherly love.
5. John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments." - Obedience.
6. John 15:8 "Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples." -Fruitfulness.