Some observations about the various names that the Bible is called in Psalm 119.
1. The Law of the LORD - v.1; '...is truth' v.142
2. His Testimonies - are described in this Psalm as 'righteous and very faithful.' God has 'founded them forever' in v. 152.
3. Thy Precepts
4. Thy Statutes
5. Thy Commandments - in v. 151 'are truth.'
6. Thy Judgments - are righteous; 'of thy mouth'; 'are good' v. 39; 'of old' v.52; 'are right' v.75; are 'upright' v.137.
7. Thy Word - 'very pure' v.140; 'is true' v. 160
Post a Comment